- Vacancy title
- Developer / Senior Developer (.Net)
- Competitive salary
- Role type
- Full time (37.5 hours)
About the role
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the role is to help design and develop .Net solutions for new and existing customers, leveraging your .Net, Web and Azure development skills, working both individually and as part of agile project teams.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree, BTEC or Industry Certification (e.g., MS Certification)
- C# .NET: 2 years
- Demonstrable experience of delivering software projects
- Careful and consistent attention to detail
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Comfortable working in a fully remote environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Web technologies (e.g., MVC, Angular)
- SQL (e.g., SQL Server)
- Experience interacting with Dynamics CRM
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform or associated technologies
- Experience engaging and communicating with customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tooling (e.g., Azure DevOps)
- Source control (e.g., Git)
- Experience in researching technologies and unaided problem solving
- We seize opportunity – to do great work, solve problems, and advance our careers.
- We go above and beyond – we set high standards and consistently deliver for our customers and each other.
- We embrace your ideas – speak up, challenge the status quo, and come up with innovative solutions.
- We support you – We understand everyone learns and works differently. We give you the flexibility, tools and training to do your best work.
- We all bring something different – we are proud of the diversity of strengths and experience in our team. We succeed together and celebrate our wins.
Benefits and Perks
- Fully remote workforce
- Flexible start/finish times
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Discounts for gym membership and health apps
- Death in Service Benefit
- 23 days annual holiday, with extra days accrued according to tenure
- All UK Bank Holidays and 2 extra days over Christmas off
- Training courses, resources, and paid-for Microsoft certifications
- Laptop, dock, monitors and discretionary peripheral budget